Underground Construction ServicesOur experienced professional underground construction, trenching, and excavation operators and installers offer a level of service and expertise that is second to none. For any type of underground dry utilities contracting, new construction, site lighting, underground security, electrical conduit, and data line trenching and installation. No project is too big or too small – we provide full service excavation services. For an estimate or consultation for your excavation project, please call us today.
- Trenching and excavation
- Conduit pulling and placing
- Cable and Pathway Pulling and Placing – Copper, Fiber Optics, Innerduct, Coax, and Power
- Urban and rural plowing, Mainline, and Drops
- Single trenching and multi-unit joint trenching
- Boring – Trenchless technology – Horizontal directional drilling, Casing
- Trenching, excavation, boring for direct buried drops and direct bury cable installation – copper and fiber
- Directional boring, trenching, plowing
- Maintenance and repair services, 24/7/365 Emergency services
- Fiber optic conduit and innerduct placement and fiber optics cable pulls
COLORADO'S’S FIRST CHOICE FOR EXCAVATION SERVICES, BORING, TRENCHING, CLEAN UP, AND BACKFILL.
Underground Dry Utilities done right.
Peace of mind, delivered on time!
Serving the Rocky Mountain and Southwest Regions since 2000.
- Underground Dry Utilities
- Electric Conduit
- Commercial infrastructure
- Emergency pipe repair service – fiber optics, communications, data, and underground
- Communications and data lines
- Underground trenching
- Professional consulting
- Cable utility trenching
- Direct buried cable installation
- Street light conduit poles and bases
- Telephone cable conduit
- Network cabling and fiber optics
- Outside plant copper and fiber
- CenturyLink conduit and innerduct meet-me point extensions
- Vault placement, grounding, bonding, innerduct, electrical, and backboard
Underground ConstructionOur team of experienced operators provide trenching, boring, and excavation solutions for any type of project. After reviewing the soil composition of your project we determine whether the project requires an excavator, mini, trencher, or a backhoe loader in order to dig the required depth for the project. You can count on the skill and expertise of Casa Tech Systems to complete trenching and excavation projects at reasonable costs. We do trenching for contractors working with electrical, cabling, and utilities. We can communicate with the public and private utility locators, contractors, subcontractors and all inspectors to get the project done professionally and efficiently. Our directional drilling service is cost effective and more efficient than traditional methods. We can repair pipes, install new services and assist with electrical, communications, and fiber optic projects including Colorado Statewide Trenchless Technology boring services.
Conduit Installation, SITE Preparation, and backfill
Our directional drilling service is cheaper and more efficient than traditional methods. We can fix pipes, help install new services, and assist in electrical or communications projects, including CenturyLink extension innerduct services. Some of our other directional drilling services include electrical and communications lines boring. When your next project is in need of backfill let Casa Tech Systems handle the task for you. We offer backfill solutions for trenching, tunneling, access holes, hand diggers, excavations, and concrete penetration.
Why Choose Us?
Casa Tech Systems is both a licensed electrical and licensed A-5 trenching and excavation contractor! We provide rock boring, residential and commercial excavation, trenching services, directional boring with excavation capabilities, pipe installation, communication cabling, fiber optic installation and innerduct services. Whether you are in need of a single trench, trenchless technology, or cable pulling you can trust your underground construction project to the experts at Casa Tech Systems!